With more and more marketers increasing their spend on content marketing, (75 percent this year!) it’s clear that content is making its way to the top of the priority list for many organizations. If you’re working on building up your content framework, you already know that content marketing eBooks are an excellent way to give your readers a deeper look into any topic. (Creating your first eBook? Check out the Content Marketing Pyramid to see how you can get the most mileage out of large pieces of content.)
We have provided you with a list of eBooks that take a closer look at various content marketing topics. These top-notch eBooks will help your organization create, maintain and improve your content strategy. Don’t know where to start with creating infographics? There’s an eBook for that!
Know of any other great content marketing eBooks that have helped your company succeed? Let us know in the comments below.
- The 4 Steps to Content Marketing Enlightenment by Curata
Even with over 70 percent of marketers increasing their content spend this year, few will find success in overcoming content shock. This eBook provides best-in-class tactics and advice on how to become an enlightened content marketer.
- The Essentials of a Documented Content Marketing Strategy: 36 Questions to Answer by Content Marketing Institute
A great content marketing strategy is what sets one organization above another. This eBook helps marketers establish a documented content strategy to boost the effectiveness of their tactics as well as their budget.
- Interactive Content Across the Buyer’s Journey by Ion Interactive
This eBook drills down into how to use interactive content. It addresses how interactive content can help you create better-educated prospects. It gives an overview of types of interactive content, their uses and statistics supporting the effectiveness of interactive content.
- Inspiring Customer’s to Create Content for You: A Marketer’s Guide by Influitive
Learn how to engage customers to create content for you. This eBook will help you save time and resources by getting customers to create content, increase the reach of their content through their customer’s social networks and inspire customers to create valuable UGC on third-party websites.
- Post Production Game Plan: How to Distribute, Promote and Repurpose your Content for the Win by MarketingProfs
Your content strategy’s success depends on the readers it reaches. Extend the reach of content by distributing it through the right channels, promoting it to the right audience and repurposing to get the most mileage out of it.
- Picture This: The Marketer’s Guide to Visual Content by MarketingProfs
Images are a large part of storytelling. Learn how to use visuals to enhance your brand, drive engagement and connect with more customers in this eBook.
- The Plan to Grow Your Business with Effective Online Marketing by Barry Feldman
This guide gives pointers on how to create an effective, engaging website and best-in-class online presence. Learn how to attract customers with compelling site content in this quick read.
- Lean Content Marketing: How to Create Content on a Budget by Marketo
Low on resources? No worries. This eBook will help you build a content team, reward content creation, get the most mileage out of awesome pieces and come up with winning ideas all while on a budget.
- How To Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love To Share by Dynamic Signals
There are a lot of eBooks out there on distribution. This book takes a different angle by focusing specifically on getting your employees to distribute. This eBook covers how to choose topics your employees will want to share, how to distribute content to your employees and how to make it easy for your employees to share your content.
- Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing by Lee Odden
Customers educate themselves with content throughout the buyer journey. Odden provides marketers with a customer-centric, top to bottom look at developing an integrated content marketing strategy, tactics for implementation and insights on how to scale across the organization.
- Digital Relevance by Ardath Albee
Digital Relevance teaches readers the knowledge, strategies, and skills needed to create content, instantly engage customers, and compel them to take action by sharing ideas so seamlessly matched to each audience’s context that they can’t help but take next steps toward purchase.
- A Content Marketing Strategy that Works by Copyblogger
Authority can make or break a content strategy. Find out how to attain thought leadership and provide the highest quality content for your readers with this guide.
- 51 Things Your Mother Taught You About Inbound Marketing by Chad Pollitt of Digital Relevance
How does Content Marketing fit into your overall marketing strategy? Find out in this eBook which dives deep into social media marketing, marketing automation, SEO and more.
- Everything You Need to Build a Video Marketing Strategy by Vidyard
This video marketing strategy eBook gives a thorough breakdown of why video marketing is integral to your marketing strategy today. Topics covered include: types of videos you’ll want to produce throughout the funnel (and their strategic purpose), what a typical video marketing budget looks like (for in-house or outsourced assets), goals, strategy, analytics and more.
- Grow your Traffic, Build your Blog by The Daily Post (WordPress)
Struggling to build an audience? This guide provides advice and steps to make your content more visible, get more shares and analyze the effectiveness of posts.
- An Introduction to Business Blogging by HubSpot
If you’re a blogging novice this is a great asset for you. Find out how to pick your topic, find content to blog about, optimize posts, promote content and measure its effectiveness in this eBook.
- 52 Headline Hacks by Jon Morrow of Boost Blog Traffic
Anyone can write a blog, but what makes one more popular than another? Headlines, for one thing, have a huge impact on whether or not a reader will pay attention to what you’ve written. Check out this eBook for advice on creating viral content.
- Who’s There by Seth Godin
Not in love with the idea of blogging or maybe just don’t see the value? This eBook aims to convince you otherwise. Check it out to find out how a blog can be a great asset for you and your business.
- What Every Blogger Needs to Know: 101 Actionable Tips by Heidi Cohen
Whether you’re new to blogging or not, this eBook is sure to have some new and inspiring tips and tactics you can put into action right away. Check it out if you want to give your blog a leg up.
- Making Your Case by Jonathan Kranz of Kranz Communications
Want to write a compelling case study? This guide tells you how to highlight your successes and generate leads.
- Business Blogging Secrets Revealed by Curata
Dive deep into the tactics of 425+ best-in-class business bloggers to see how they plan, execute and promote their blog posts.
- 25 Actionable Social Media Strategies You Can Implement Today By Buffer
25 social media strategies in one place, this eBook includes strategies for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and more—all of which you can implement right away.
- Reaching, Engaging and Influencing Marketing Executives: Actionable Social Marketing Insights by Leadtail
Having a hard time understanding which social networks you should be investing your time in? Check out how to reach the right people and improve your strategy in this eBook.
- 5 Simple Steps to Becoming a Content Curation Rockstar by Curata
Content curation is an excellent way to publish consistent and relevant high quality content for readers. This eBook is your guide on how to curate content effectively in under 20 minutes a day.
Intermediate and Advanced
- How to Feed the Content Beast by Curata
As a content marketer, you know that having, fresh, relevant content is the key to your success. But GOOD content takes time. In this ebook, you’ll learn how to balance and blend the two halves of content marketing —creation and curation.
- Stop Egocentric Marketing by Curata
Readers want information on a variety of topics from diverse sources, but most marketers publish information in their voice only. This eBook provides insight on how to stop egocentric marketing and publish higher value for readers.
- The Ultimate Guide to Content Curation by Curata
This 80+ page guide, featuring over 30 marketing experts, will teach you how to create and analyze a content curation program.
- The Definite Guide to Marketing Metrics and Marketing Analytics by Marketo
This guide gives step-by-step information on how to measure the marketing metrics that matter using examples of Marketo’s own strategy. Check it out if you need help understanding which metrics to look at and how to interpret them.
- The Marketing Landscape: Where Data and Content Merge by DiscoverOrg
This eBook includes information on the importance of market intelligence data, optimized content creation process and using account-based data. Use this eBook to get a clear idea of why intelligent data is valuable and important to content marketing.
- Social Media Analytics – Making Customer Insights Actionable by IBM
This report aims to help readers interpret social data so they can improve their strategies through consumer insights. Need help understanding consumer trends and your social impact? Give this one a read.
- How to Measure and Fix your “Leaky” Marketing Funnel by KISSmetrics
Stuck on the marketing funnel? The best way to start improving your funnel is to measure it – then make the necessary adjustments. Download this eBook for advice on where to start.
- Customer Analytics by KISSmetrics
People are the key to discovering what is going to improve your business. Find out how to cut through the noise surrounding your data and discover actionable insights about customers in this eBook.
- A Field Guide to the 4 types of Content Marketing Metrics by Jay Baer of Convince and Convert
This eBook outlines 4 key categories of metrics that marketers can use to measure the success of their content.
- The Comprehensive Guide to Content Marketing Analytics & Metrics by Curata
This eBook offers a comprehensive guide to the metrics that will help ensure your content marketing initiatives are effective and driving key business outcomes. As part of the journey, hear from over 20 of today’s top marketing experts on what they believe to be the most important content marketing metric.
- The ROI of Great Content by Acrolinx
This guide promises to teach you how to double the impact of your content strategy. Acrolinx conducted a global survey to address the impact of quality on content marketing. This guide looks at how quality content impacts all aspects of marketing from brand to search traffic and beyond.
- The Content Marketing Software Landscape: Marketer Needs & Vendor Solutions by Rebecca Lieb of Altimeter
This eBook goes into detail on the use and effectiveness of various content marketing technologies and what tasks marketers need help with. Read this report if you need assistance finding your bottleneck or choosing the right tools.
- Content Marketing Tools: The Ultimate List by Curata
Looking for a tool to help streamline your content marketing process? Although this is not in eBook format, this extensive list provides information on tools that help with everything from sourcing to measuring.
- A New Brand of Marketing: The 7 Meta-Trends of Modern Marketing as a Technology-Powered Discipline by Chief Marketing Technologist
Technology is a large part of content marketing, and in order to succeed in the industry, it’s important to understand how technology and marketing intertwine. Check out this eBook to gain an understanding of the impact technology has on modern marketing.
- Content Marketing Done Right by Curata
Curated content means increased value for readers, improved thought leadership and consistent, relevant content. If not done ethically it could do your business harm. Find out how to curate ethically in this eBook.
- An Introduction to Email Marketing by HubSpot
Great for beginners to create an email marketing foundation. This eBook includes the best practices for email as a roadmap to your email marketing success. This eBook covers top challenges email marketers face and how to solve them
- The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing by Zapier
The eBook includes tips on the apps you should use to send every type of business email, along with ways you can integrate your email apps with other tools you’re already using, guidelines to make your emails great, and more.
- The Smart Guide to Email Marketing Conversion by Unbounce
This eBook guides marketers on how they can amp up their email campaigns with targeted landing pages to increase conversions, grow subscriber lists and improve effectiveness.
- The Beginners Guide to SEO by Moz
If you’re new to SEO or maybe just need a refresher, this is the perfect eBook for you. Read this eBook to get started with creating high quality optimized content.
- How to Create Compelling Content that Ranks Well in Search by Copyblogger
Looking for some new tips, insights and tactics into creating content that will stand out above the rest? Check out this eBook for a step-by-step guide to writing compelling content for search.
- 10 SEO Mistakes to Avoid During your Next Website Redesign by HubSpot
Redesigning an effective website isn’t always an easy task and takes a lot of thought and consideration. If you’re currently remodeling, check out this eBook to make sure you’re not making this SEO mistakes.
- Beginner’s AdWords for Dummies: Keyword Research for SEO EBook by WordStream
Need help determining successful keywords? This eBook offers a bird’s eye view of keyword research, plus many more SEO tips and tricks.
- The ABC’s of SEO by MarketingProfs
Most online activity begins with search. You better make sure your content is hitting its SEO marks. Read this eBook if you need to create or update an SEO strategy with new tactics.
- The Advanced Guide to SEO by Neil Patel and Sujan Patel
If you’re not a beginner and you’re looking for advanced and extensive SEO detail, this is the perfect eBook for you. Check it out for the most up to date SEO information to employ in your content strategy.
Know of any other eBooks that provide valuable content marketing insights? Let us know in the comments! Click here for the full-size image.
For more ways to bolster your content strategy and benchmark your own content marketing efforts, download Curata’s 2016 Content Marketing Staffing & Tactics Study eBook.